/kit money

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Myko, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Myko

Myko
    I know I just made a thread the other day about /block command to be implemented onto prisons, but /kit money right now is so bad. You get 100k / day, most people make that much per inventory of ores which takes like 2 mins. In my opinion it should be buffed to like at least 750k if anything. Its a legendary reward from a Myth key, it should at least be worth more. Let me know what ya'll think.

https://gyazo.com/31f059da47fd24edaddc671205430246

2. GoodBanter

GoodBanter
    Hi!
    I have found myself thinking the same thing as I have the perk myself! I did however find the perk helpful in the first couple of days in the season and I believe that is how most people have been using it, I understand that the perk may feel very useless after the first week of the season but I think most people buy it to prepare for the next season. When the kit money is compared to the chest command I believe it has it's place as you can have lots of chests within your plot and it's more of a convenience thing. Regardless I would not be against the kit getting a buff but I wouldn't like to see it become anything crazy.

3. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey Ryan!
    I pretty much agree with Adam on this one. I feel that if the perk were increased, it would make the start of the season much easier for those with the perk. A lot of players already feel that Prison is too P2W, so making it so that players with this perk could get 750k(+) by simply opening a kit on the release of the server would not seem very fair. That would get you to at least Rank T within about a minute.

A more complex solution to this would be to vary the price through the season, which simply wouldn't happen. Unfortunately I believe it should stay the way it is so that it remains fair to all, and still gives players that small boost they wish for at the beginning of the season :)
    -Nikki

GoodBanter likes this.
  4. LucidZeno

zylefone
    I agree, but they could make it a more balanced system. Where you get less but you can redeem it more often which promotes like constantly being on the server active and doing stuff.

fattr likes this.
  5. Myko

Myko
    I mean yes. But like 100k at the start of the season isn't even that much. People make 100k every 5 mins of mining on the first day. So in my opinion it should be buffed. or what they could do is just switch the perk to like kit tokens. you get 32 tokens every 24 hours. Therefore making tokens not as expensive in the economy!

Nikki_ and DarkBeastPro like this.
  6. guih

guihzy
    If it increased gradually as the season and the economy flowed (what I’d say a good amount would be is 250k for the first week), with an increase of 100k/week I’d say the kit would be a better pull out of the key. I 100% agree with you when you say that it’s unbalanced but at the same time the amount you suggested for the start of the season is a bit too high imo. +1

notaspleen and Nikki_ like this.
  7. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Don’t remember if I actually added that to my reply but I DID think of it, however unless it was like automatically coded which I would imagine is not easy, then it would manually have to be bumped up each week. My opinion on a gradual rise is definitely a +1 if it were simple to add and not cause any drama.

8. PoloGoat

chimodu
    This is a good idea, like 50k every 6 hours or so sounds balanced to me :)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.