Kill Powerups

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FFandF, Sep 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFandF

FnnF
    Just a cool idea I had, very similar to the Minecraft Monday's hunger games. Basically, I think it would be cool so that every time you get a kill, you get speed or health. I know that there are abilities to do this but I think this would be a better idea. Maybe the abilities could change to randomly in the game (probably should be a bit more organized...). What do you guys think of this idea?

+1 -1

Enjoy Voting!

2. Ankh

Ankh
    I prefer a more vanilla experience when playing SG, this would kind of ruin the mechanics of the game and make it a little unfair for those who don't have the perks. Imagine someone stealing your kill only to run away with speed 2 lmao.

Also for the health, there is already a vampire perk.

-1 from me.

3. FFandF

FnnF
    They could edit the Vampire perk to be different conditions, if someone steals your kill, oof. Lol Thanks for the opinion!

4. ImConcerned

vNato
    I think that experience would come into this hugely and players that know how MCC’s Sg works and all the strats and loot runs and where the enchantment table are, would be at a huge advantage, even more so than they are currently. The game would become more ‘PlayToWin’ as, the more experience you have, the better advantage you have. This would make the game less about skill.
    Also, I have to mention, hackers would be insanely overpowered and would be unstoppable if they received health and or speed every time they secured an elimination.
    This is my opinion and sadly it’s a -1 from me.
    Have a lovely day!

FFandF likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.