Kicked

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Shhyy, Aug 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shhyy

Shhamus
    I've figured out you're allowed to use the Badlion client however i still get kicked for using a modified client? I'm only using the mods that are allowed so i don't understand.. I've seen someone say it's because of the anti cheat or something. I get an average of 13-14 cps when fighting if im trying and sometimes my hits fully won't register, until my recent testing, after i hit them with something other than a sword (this is in arenapvp) my hits will register again. After that i'll probably get kicked again for using a modified client so im quite confused.

2. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    The anti cheat is quite sensitive and pulls back if you travel a certain amount of blocks per second, it will also kick you if you get over 9+ cps for having a modified client. All you can really do is place a bug report with the screenshot of the kick code so they can attempt to fix the issue and develop the anti cheat.

Invader, Vxvi_ and puposaurus like this.
  3. Invader

Not much otherwise you can really do to prevent getting kicked as this happens to many players.

Question Answered
    Thread Locked ​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.