Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

keys and boosters not following through seasons

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Conspicous, Sep 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conspicous

Hey so prison just reset and i had a recent error last season of me not getting my boosters and keys that i bought. I asked for help but all i was told was that i "probably used it" but i provided reciepts and now that new prison is here, i still dont have any boosters or keys.

2. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello! The keys you bought were supposed to carry through the reset, so if you didn't use them (as stated) you should have them on your account. So, all you can do for now is send a Donation Issue email and a member from the Administration Team will sort it out as soon as possible, so make sure to provide all details so you can have higher chances with your situation being fairly dealt with.

Link: https://mccentral.org/community/threads/donation-issues.136/

I'll be locking this thread now. If you have any more questions, you can private message me on Discord (Mauricioh#0001) or create another ticket here. As always, have a nice day.

Thread Locked ˚-༘♡

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.