/key for cosmetic chest

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by olo_YT, Jul 9, 2020.

1. olo_YT

olo_YT
    Hey everyone,

You may have experienced this before, but it takes AGES to open cosmetic chests in the lobby, and it can be seriously annoying to do so, especially when you have over 200 keys and you get a duplicate reward 99% of the time. I have seen many people and threads complaining about this problem, and I offer a relatively simple solution. Basically copy whatever code/script/plugins allows for the /key command in subservers and implement it in the lobby, for cosmetic chests. Basically typing /key in the lobby will do the same thing as typing /key in sub-servers, however instead of for voting/myth/ancient/boss keys, for cosmetic keys. For those who dont know, /key always you to open keys much faster than by interacting with the Treasure crate.

This would be extremely for many players like myself who have hundreds of cosmetic keys and cant be bothered to open them due to the time it takes.

- olo

2. opensideflanker

opensideflanker
    I like the concept! I have over 100 cosmetic keys and it takes a long time to press on the chest and then open and a big animation. I feeling this this is really enjoyable and cool for newer players who have only just started getting keys and are new to the game. But maybe after you hit a certain minigame level it changes to let you open a set number of keys or cuts out the animation and you just have to press the chest even!

The /key idea would be great two and as before if you hit level 50 or 100 then you gain access to the /key command!

But nice suggestion I was thinking about this literally the other day

olo_YT likes this.
  3. Skin_

Skin_
    I was litterly going on here to make a post for this. A big +1 from me

4. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Either this or the ability to open multiple/all cosmetic keys at the same time. Teddzy did a video on opening 200 or so cosmetic keys and I believe it took her 3+ hours to do it. I'm sure I speak for the whole MCC community when I say we don't want to spend 2-12 hours opening our keys. There should be a much simpler, shorter system and this is it. +1

puposaurus and olo_YT like this.
  5. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey simp,
    so i def +1 this and can see a lot of other players wanting this, especially ‘em sw sweats grinding for leaderboards but then also not having any dope cosmetics to show/impress their new egirls with since they cba to open all the keys and it being kind of a hassle.
    i think if this was added, it’d be interesting how they implement it for when you get items you already have since/if they’d spam u messages of “you got 2 tokens” or give one message with “you recurved 100 tokens” and then also along with that, the actual items u get, since currently i don’t believe it does it (i could be wrong, havnt logged on in a month :clown:).. and then also if there’d be a limit or you can grow your limit for every 100 levels [ maybe level 1-99 can only
    open 1 at a time, then 100-199 can open 2, and then adding 1 every 100 levels <— which could be kinda a hassle for some of the 500 or 600s who would be around 5-6 but also it beats 1 at a time and it’s more of the 1k+ who would have tons more keys (assumption) ]

anywyas great idea // +1
    have a great day

Zonafer, olo_YT and guih like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.