Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Keep Inventory on Survival

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CabanNieves, Apr 20, 2020.

1. CabanNieves

Bring keep inventory to survival regardless if it goes against the point, I have seen other survival servers have this option for all of their players and also encourage new players to keep playing for longer because if they die they loss all of their stuff and they end up discouraged from playing.

Rookies can do /kit and get kit starter but that only gets them armor, cooked steak and tools but they do not get the rest of their stuff that worked so hard to get and as a result they get frustrated and end up discouraged from playing.

Also donors can do /back to get their stuff back when they die however, what if they do /back and aren't able to get their stuff quick due to grounds items getting cleared or another player picking up their stuff faster.

And maybe disable it for pvp just saying.

2. Mxats

Mxats
    Heyo!
    I personally think this might a good idea, on the other hand I think this takes away the meaning from Survival. If this would be added which I wouldn't be against, I think it's shouldn't be on in the PvP zone since it's your own responsibility what you take down there.
    Best regards,
    -Mats :)

Emmx likes this.
  3. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Howdy bro! I do personally think this is a good idea, because then people would never lose there stuff, and everyone would be OK. But the problem that this has is that if you decide to do what you do, then that is your own choice whether you like it or not. I am trying to be nice as I can, and I'm sorry if you get mad at me, but that is just how survival goes. Like Mats said, it would defeat the purpose of survival. My recommendation would be to make duplicates of your stuff if you have enough. For example, if you enchanted iron armor, and are afraid of losing it, then create a new set of other iron, create stone pickaxes to gather some of your stuff with the exception of diamonds, emeralds, etc, and bring any sword you have that you don't want. I know it sounds silly, and your really good stuff would be useless, but I do this all the time when I am just playing for fun, and I only use my good stuff when I am confident and comfortable. Hope this helps!

<3

Emmx likes this.
  4. EBallan

EBallan
    Hey there,
    So there is actually a way u can keep your inventory when u die already, just type /perk ingame and it should show u a list of perks u can unlock through ancient/mythical keys.
    The keep inventory perk itself can be obtained through mythical keys which u can buy of the [store] or u can ask around ingame and see if any other players are selling the perk, it is quite a rare perk however so it wont be cheap!

Hope this helped! :)

Attached Files:

Emmx likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.