Justice for Genderqueer!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Genderqueer, Oct 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genderqueer

Hello, my name is Genderqueer, and I was recently banned for having an inappropriate name. Now, this name is self-identifying, and is in no way meant to be derogatory, and in fact, is used as a positive term within the LGBTQ community. I feel like I was being targeted, as the player being homophobic towards me in the first place was simply muted. The moderator who banned me has been reported, but I just want input from the community as well. Was I wrongfully banned?

2. BoomerdeBeast

I fully support your message since I'm currently IP banned for being identified as a tyrannosaurus shemale. I believe you've done nothing wrong as I feel like i've done nothing wrong

3. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!

A solution to your problem is appealing your ban. Making Threads and Reports on Staff for Possible False Bans is not needed.

If you truely miss playing on MCC and want an unban then change your username! That is the best way and after you do that appeal.

This time you chose a username make it sensible and not cause any drama (even if you believe that it is not a bad term.

You can appeal here: https://mccentral.org/community/forms/punishment-appeal.1/respond. The Moderator who banned you (Horace_Altman) has up to 72 hours to [Accept] or [Deny] your appeal so please be patient

Have a Nice Day
    All The Best
    ___Sean___
    MCC Community Member

Zonafer likes this.
  4. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey Genderqueer,

The ban is not a directed attack towards you; nor is it an attempt to silence any sort of community of who identifies as what.
    You were banned because part of your username violates our chat filter. The same rules apply to everyone else.

I also find it hard to believe that you are being serious with you currently also being muted for Death Threats.
    I checked the ChatReport and found other stuff in there too; other than just death threats.
    [​IMG]

So, I am going to lock this thread now, to avoid anything else happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.