Just some Ideas

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by xXMrSwagXx, May 12, 2020.

1. xXMrSwagXx

I think kitpvp needs a bit of a rework with the p4 and p5 I think it needs to be much harder to obtain. We’re barely into the season and already everyone has it. This results in top clans always having better gear and easily beating even top kit gear. I think kitpvp is about being the best at pvp and working towards gear. Right now a lot of good new players cannot play because they are always at a huge disadvantage to people with god gear. This has resulted in kit gear being almost worthless which doesn’t make sense when people have spent that much money on a rank. One last thing that I think needs to change is health pots, they either need to change the price to being cheaper or make them heal the full amount of heart they normally do. Idk what you will think of these suggestions but I’d love to get some feedback.

2. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    I understand your frustration but these top players save their keys and they open their keys at the day of revamp or a new season comes out. It can be a bit frustrating to join in and get absolutely decimated by players, but to be matched with others you can try to get gear from friends, or you can try to be active at the very beginning of the season. Ranks are also a big part of KitPvP for having a rank can benefit you in many ways, but you certainly do not need a rank to be really good! I have seen many Rookie players with god armour, for they showed that they are good at pvp. What I do is try to kill as many gold armour players as possible, till I have enough money to buy gaps, or you can get someone to give you good armour for there is always a ranked player throwing out loot on the ground.

Regarding the health pots, I'm not sure why this is a problem for the health pots aren't the go to healing strategy. Many players only use health pots if their gapple consumption is low, or they are very low and they do not have time to initiate a gapple. Health pots aren't to be OP for gapples are the go to healing strategy. Many players use gapples to heal up for they do not want to waste health pots for they are an emergency healing item (in my opinion).

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

89p likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.