I've been kicked for using a modified client

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by hog, Sep 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hog

hog

Hi, I was playing arena duels, and I was kicked for using a modified client. I have cheated in the past, but my ban was appealed and I have played strictly vanilla since then. I know this isn't a big deal, I'm just wondering if you guys would know why I am getting this false-positive. (I am running 1.8.9 optifine) This happened on an alt account, WomenAreAwesome, my main is hogwarts_alumni8.
    upload_2020-9-11_9-38-22.png
    here is proof:

2. Xermes

Xermes
    Hi!

It's often that the AntiCheat inadvertently flags you (an innocent player) despite being clear of any modified client, due to many things! You could have an abnormal ping which is sending your player all over the place, flagging you as a cheater, but since you weren't cheating, you're good. If you feel that this happens almost every fight, go ahead and make a bug report here, because it shouldn't happen that often. There are other reasons that you may have been flagged and kicked as a result, such as you getting stuck in a block unintentionally or any other comparable action. But if it's a one-time occasion, you should be fine!

Hope I helped!

creeper7777777 likes this.
  3. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    As Xermes said, just because you got kicked doesn't mean you were hacking, so no need to worry.

~ Question answered, Thread locked​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.