It Good that

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrStAtman80, Oct 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrStAtman80

It's good that Staff goes to when the chat report comes from

no they dont only via the chat report only to mute without

Its good the it's instant no as it takes hours

you will but muted after hours

2. MrStAtman80

and hours or banned after reading

3. MrStAtman80

this is due to Nikki_ as you got the report and accected.... and waited 3 hours ago the fact to do the mute of the 3 days

The fact is Nikki 1 hour later he msg me

so you was 2 hour late

4. MrStAtman80

and so my mute is not unstainable but you never came onto skyblock to validit it Nikk_ as that the thing you mut valid
    it

5. MrStAtman80

and nikki_ did you valid it? no you didn't as you never sign in to skyblock

6. MrStAtman80

and so due to you never signing into skyblock you never valided the claim of the chat report

7. MrStAtman80

and you came hour after the chat report

8. MrStAtman80

and i mean 3 hours after the report

9. MrStAtman80

so staf can claim it then wait whenever ....... not i ban you

10. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    so what you are saying is that Nikki_ replied to your appeal over 3 days later? You can just report him/her on the forums and they will get an infraction. Plus, staff don't need to log in to validate. The past 10 minutes of chat history is saved so they can validate it. another thing is that you dont know if Nikki_ didnt come on as they can do /v or /vanish to hide themselves. Please dont spam reply to your post to rant. At least do it in a single one

11. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    hey! i'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say but you can click this to appeal your punishment. the staff member has up to 3 days to review your apply unless they are on a leave of absence or if they are an admin.

stampyrhodes likes this.
  12. _Noxid

_Noxid
    Man is making threads like this is discord smh

kryfex and Hypnoticxd like this.
  13. mcrcus

mcrcus
    I don’t understand what is happening here. But here is what I got from it: Nikki muted you while you were on Skyblock through a chatreport, but she wasn’t on Skyblock when it happened. 1, Just to let you know, staff are able to check logs of specific players. So they know that it was you that said whatever you said to get you muted. 2, if you feel like your punishment was unfair, then like Marbella said, just appeal for it. Nikki will most likely give you proof of the punishment and show that you don’t need to log into a subserver to confirm it. If you have any other questions, just msg me on discord (in signature). Have a great day.

<3

BlockyBeach and __dragonslayer like this.
  14. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    or you can just go on MCC disc and message Nikki from there

15. OriAlfi

OriAlfi
    He got 10 messages off this thread like, bruh

16. Eleung_musk

eleung
    Sometimes staff members are busy doing other things and will not check chat reports. Maybe they are understaffed and they are especially during AU timing from 3-7pm which is 1-4am. So therefore that could be the reason that the mute could happen later. As people have said, staff don’t need to come to sky block in order to mute you. While coming to sky block is a way to mute you, there is another one.

This method is called /chatreport. When you chatreport a player, first their chat history of 10 minutes is saved. If the staff reading the chatreport deems it as mutable, then you will get muted. However, like I said, they can be understaffed sometimes and will read it later. If you are looking for evidence, you can always ask for it and ask why you got muted.

This is how a chatreport will look like.(I think)
    [day date time MST Year] [subserver] <name> message.

So appeal and if they don’t get back to you in 3 days, you can make a staff report.

BlockyBeach and DarkBeastPro like this.
  17. Nikki_

Nikki_
    howdy!
    I wouldn't have a clue what you are talking about, but if you are saying that I didn't mute you until hours after you did something wrong, since it was off a chat report that's not something I can help with. I'm not 100% sure what you mean by signing into Skyblock and what that would have prevented, but I'd be happy to message you over discord to discuss this. I'm quite sure I did not leave your appeal open for more than three days, as @Marbellaa said, but I'm very on top of my appeals so I do them quite quickly. Please message me on discord to discuss this.
    Thanks,
    Nikki <3
    [thread locked]

GLOCKPRINCESS and notaspleen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.