Issue with Rank 5th-2nd /warp boss Rewards

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by EuphoriaBank, Aug 12, 2019.

?

What to do with /warp boss rewards

1. Change rewards for /warp boss (doesn't have to be my changes)

66.7%
  2. Keep them the same

33.3%
  1. EuphoriaBank

Hey guys, Euphoria here, and in my opinion 4th-2nd /warp boss rewards are absolutely NOTHING compared to
    rank 1 reward.
    While you get 4k for finishing 2nd you get on a minimum 150k, or a few spawners,
    I think a way to fix this is change rank #2 reward to mystery spawner, and rank 3 reward to 25k,
    then going to 15k for 4th and 5k for 5th

2. ImConcerned

vNato
    I think this is a good idea but I still like the way it is now because everyone is desperately fighting to get the highest percentage of boss damage.

Also this idea would encourage (on skyblock) lots of islands to work together to try and get all of top 5 rewards and gain a massive advantage, especially in the start of a season, on other islands.

I think that a good suggestion for boss battles is that it should show your percentage of the boss damage and or your damage dealt to the boss.
    Regards,

3. Maffy1230

CONOTUR
    Hey EuphoriaBank,

I agree that the prizes for the top get enhanced a tad bit. Maybe the 5 top qualifiers can get an enhanced amount of emeralds, money, or even a few shards. I hope you have a great day. Thanks

~Maffy

4. Pie

Pie

I thinj it really depends on how far ahead first is, if the first guy is at 300 damage and the second only have 150 I dont believe he should get more then 10000$ for it and probably micm less.
    I believe that the rewards need to be also damage base and not only placements based for example everyone from 10% of damage untill 15% of damage get 10k$.
    It will give more reason for people to do boss as of right now in a less then a minute you can get more then 2nd place rewards (you get 1 token and you get more worth then you get in 2nd place at boss)

5. Syn

Syn

Syntaxvgm
    Money is a shitty reward on skyblock. The boss fights are often crowded at least on skb1, and you get nothing but essentially a participation award for getting 2-5- even if the difference in damage between the winner and #2 sometimes can be large, to get top 5 you at least have to try
    Tokens are better now that we have those.
    #1 Boss Key
    #2 32 tokens
    #3 16 tokens
    #4 8 tokens
    #5 4 Tokens

Or

#1 Boss Key (Raise token potential to 128 from 64, change to rare)
    #2 64 tokens
    #3 32 tokens
    #4 16 tokens
    #5 8 Tokens

Either way farming would get you these faster, but it's more worth the time tbh and you'd feel like you got something out of it

#5 Syn, Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.