Island Upgrade for Teleport Pads

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by SPENCER GATES, Jan 21, 2021.

?

Add more tele pads as an island upgrade?

Poll closed Mar 21, 2021.
  1. Yes make an island upgrade for teleport pads

66.7%
  2. No do not make an island upgrade for teleport pads

33.3%
  1. SPENCER GATES

I think it would be a good idea in my opinion to make an island upgrade for the tele pads in the next seasons of skyblock servers. I also think there should be a limit of 4 per island to start then upgrade by 1 tele pad per upgrade to make it more controlled because right now 12 tele pads max is not enough for bigger farms. I think we should have a 18-22 limit on tele pads because I know when islands get bigger, the farms require more and more farms so 12 tele pads really works for just 1 person farming at once. I get alt islands are a possibility althought I think there definetly can be some more per island.

Cherdley likes this.
  2. Pie

Pie

I think the whole idea of tp farming was not a good idea for the server in the first place, it makes the minimal effort you had to put in farming before and makes it even smaller, and makes life easier for people farming with 2 accounts.

I love the idea of more tp's per island for warps and their non farming usefulness but my problem with it starts because it will just enable more semi afk farming which I believe overall just hurt most players.

3. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    I don't believe that anything needs to change with teleport pads. Teleport pads were only introduced as a method for players to be able to quickly move around the island and as a "decor" item. It was the player base who turned these items into ways to semi-afk farm. As these items weren't meant to be used for farming, there is no need in lowering the limit and being able to upgrade them to have more than 12 (the current max).
    So overall -1 on this idea unfortunately

Incarnati0n_

Pie likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.