Island Borders

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Flex, Dec 4, 2019.

?

Should island borders be lockable by island owners and members?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Flex

GroovyFlex
    I'm hoping there is or can be an added option to lock island borders to visiting players. This is as visiting players can use this option(/is islandborder) and explore unintended areas of the island that the owners do not want them to see. This is mainly for the warp lobbies that are not enclosed which layers cover the whole build-able area. I really hope something is done as many people have spent a lot of time such as Battle93's warp and later realized through visitors using the command that they can explore the rest of their island as they can exit and re-enter the territory when it is not the island owners intent.

For example:
    https://imgur.com/a/rXDdhgo
    -Photo one is the outcome after I type in the command /is islandborder. I am able to move freely around the area without the border obstructing me.
    -Photo two shows me on a friends island and I am a visitor with island border enabled. I am unable to exit out of the border.

I'm interested to what everyone things and if there is a solution to this dilemma

Thanks,
    -Flex

#1 Flex, Dec 4, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  2. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Hai hi!

This idea you're proposing sounds pretty neat and I don't see any reason to not have it! A lot of people have just been going into my island and looking at stuff I'm trying to hide. Cool idea, hope it gets added!

Byebyenya!

3. TNT

TNT

tntagent
    This is a pretty neat idea but I do believe that it isn't justifiable enough for the owners to implement it. The only real reason I would see the feature added is to prevent people from going to the owner's cactus farm and stealing the cactus on purpose, but in saying that, cactus farms are in the minority and don't have a heavy presence in this season, therefore no need because they are not as common due to everyone only using manual farms. It can be annoying when people come onto your island for no exact reason but I highly doubt people will fly thousands of blocks just to come on your island. If you have a cactus farm, from what I have seen, most people enclose them with things like glass or cobblestone so I believe the command is not needed.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.