Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Is there a way to check your join date in mcc?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Akhu, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akhu

pretty much the title

2. UrBorinq

UrBorinq
    Hello-
    I don't know if like a normal player can look at that but I would recommend asking a staff member if they can look at that I'm pretty sure they can do that stuff and look it up. I know some higher ranks have/seen but I mean that won't really help as well as playtime because that reset every month.
    Thanks-
    UrBorinq

Akhu likes this.
  3. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey there.

Unfortunately, there is no way for you to know when you first joined the server. It may be on a database, but it's not accessible by Staff.

Hope this helps.

Akhu likes this.
  4. Timppali

Timppali
    I'd also like to provide additional information to the question. The date which you joined in is not saved in any database as far as I know. There is no such data from the early days of the server, but there is a way to know the exact date of you joining. You will need to have joined the server after the 22nd of May 2017 for this to work. If you know that you definitely have joined after that, then we are able to kind of see the date when you joined, based on your IP history. You can ask a Senior Mod or Admin for this info (if they are available to help you).

- Thread Locked

ThorKingOfAsgard, Darenn and Akhu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.