Is Skyblock gonna be doing 1.12 or 1.14 in the next update?

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by MrStAtman80, May 8, 2020.

1. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey! there is a clearlag that clears all objects after 7 minutes! Also, most large islands have MASSIVE storage rooms that can get to 100x100! Just saying! So nothing is going to change from what i know of, Skyblock will stay in 1.8.9, stop complaining! Thanks

2. Breazia

Breazia
    a lot of players on skyblock do enjoy pvp so removing 1.8 features would affect them a ton. I get that sb is not a pvp based sub server but it is still tons of fun to pvp on and work towards gear because if it was taken away it would reduce the need for keys to pull ancient or myth gear.

3. Conscience

Conscience
    Hey there!

Whilst it may be annoying for people looking to decorate their islands with the fanciest of blocks, it may be difficult and controversial for MCC to upgrade to the latest versions. This is mostly due to the PVP changes, as many PVP'ers may not welcome this. However, the 1.8 PVP can be replicated to some extent, with various hit speed and detection plugins, but I'm not sure this would be something that MCC is interested in.

Have a nice day!

4. Devon

sadsy
    I feel like the backend for skyblock should be a higher version based on the name and purpose of SB. Sky "Block" is the name, and adding more blocks and things would make the game more interesting. Both in the aspects of making money and building stuff on your lovely island. When it all comes down to it this isn't our choice tho :(

5. MrStAtman80

For people who said clear lag ... why you thing that is a thing due to people using dropper spawner ???
    And after 5 minutes the lag is unbearable due to all on your islands due no not picking them up

And people do love 1.8 for combat... but you will soon learn how to use 1.10 version of combat
    They do lag clear ever 5 minutes due to people chunk loading the spawners and not picking up swords and bows

Yes they should update for new building blocks but for the past 5 seasons for skyblock it's been 1.8.9 and using the same old stuff

6. Unadvised

Unadvised
    Skyblock will not be changing versions for this upcoming reset.

Devon likes this.
  7. Devon

sadsy
    thanks for the update but this is really sad for me.

8. MrStAtman80

So it's always gonna be 1.8.9 then will no new content to keep people playing?

9. MrStAtman80

So with no new content then why should people stay and play on sky block???

10. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Dude, legit, MORE PEOPLE PLAY EACH RESET, SKYBLOCK IS PROBABLY THE 3RD MOST PLAYED ON THE WHOLE SERVER OTHER THAN FACTIONS AND PRISON, a new plug-in is being made, so stop asking! Thanks! Its kinda just getting repetitive from you!

Lottus likes this.
  11. YogurtHero

YogurtSpit
    Um... hate to break it to you, but spawner mobs only drop one type of item unless they are killed manually, they will not drop swords and bows.
    All natural mob drops can be stacked up to 64, and the server plugins automatically stack ground items into 64, so spawners really don't create that much lag, even if you have thousands.
    I think you would find it surprising how many people would not want the MC version to change, as most people are more familiar with 1.8.9.

#31 YogurtHero, Jun 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.