Is MCC dying or no?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FrontStands, Sep 26, 2019.

1. 10Controls

10Controls
    I liked the way you out it actually. Hackers in general have been a huge problem but the huge increase in fly hackers that you brought up is something not a lot of people have been talking about (from what I have seen)

Advolton likes this.
  2. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!

You will find all sub serves are reasonably active. Sky wars and Survival Games are the most popular games followed by Capture The Flag, Murder Mayhem, Cakewars and Champion Builder! Speedy Walls is the only real in active mini game.

Player count has been reducing slightly but that is not entirely the fault of MCC.

A lot of people above have been mentioning champion builder as inactive but I still find about 1 game going on in the Australian Morning (American Evening)

So the answer is well not really. You can still enjoy your time on MCC.

Have a Nice Day
    All The Best
    ___Sean___
    An Active MCC Player

3. Josh

mcc is a dead server with no anticheat and no good staff, get over it.

Ktassium and Departition_ like this.
  4. kikahh

kikahh
    Hey there,
    I don’t think mcc is dying only Skywars is dying because of the hackers. ;/ hackers have been a Big problem for Mcc but I think the owners and admins are trying to solve this so just wait for it

and as Sean said Speedy walls is the most in active game atm. And I noticed Murder is dead sometimes.. ;/ And if mcc would die it would be 100% because of the Hackers the only thing we can do for the moment is reporting them.

Anywaysssssssss have a wonderful Day! <3

5. Yeho

Yehooo
    I don't think it's like, dying at an alarming rate if that's what you're asking.

Dying slowly? Maybe. If nothing is done about the hackers, well, I'm almost certain the only remaining parts will be Skyblock and Creative.
    I don't really know what the future for the server is. I'm not the owner. However, I'm certainly expecting a bright future, with it being the Anti Cheat improvement.

6. Noodles

I have my own gaming community (in a different game not trying to advertise) and I've watched communities die myself. From playing in MCC for the time that I have I can say that mostly some people just dont play anymore. I wouldnt use the word dying. The hackers are a problem that are causing most of the issues it seems like. Hopefully a resolution is in store soon

7. Skywarss

Nothing has really changed in the past year or two. Recently there has been more players then there was in the past year or so because of the increase in players playing Minecraft. But the average player count is 1500 - 2500 players and its stayed that way since 2018. Personally I don't think it's dying. Anyway have a great day/night! - skywarss

8. PorkChcp

PorkChcp
    To be honest this server is in no way dying. I know many people have said it has been, and maybe they statics show some truth to that. But this server community is feeling bigger and better each day, and thats what really matters.

9. Nestly

Nah I don’t think MCC is dying. A lot of the player base has gone afk but that is because factions is busy getting reset. When factions get back up and running I think a lot of people will come back.

10. puposaurus

puposaurus
    the real question is.. is dyno bot dying? :thinknking:

11. fouffy

fouffy
    I don't really think the server is dying as it hasn't changed much from the past few years. It for sure has had a drop in players since the server first came out, however minecraft in general was a massive thing in 2014/2015. Now we have things like fortnite, gta, overwatch, ect that create more competition and make people diverse in the gaming world if you would call it that. Games in general have evolved, but mcc has stayed the same since 2014 if you know what I mean.

True...

ItsDavld likes this.
  12. ItsDavld

DanTheACGuy
    Actually, you want to know something kinda interesting and cool. Minecraft is making a comeback upon many players. At a certain time, players left and played other games like you said. But now youtubers are back uploading Minecraft again. Look at CaptainSparklez, PewDiePie, etc. They are making MC videos once again. This has made players start coming back to MC and play it once again. It is cool because it is one of the reasons why I came back to playing MC. I saw a YouTube video and I remembered all the great times I have had playing MC and it made me come back.

I think MCC is far from dying. We might be in a drought with players, but I think that will change in the next few months or a year. I can easily see most of the issues that have been brought up being fixed and seeing a massive increase in players. MCC has been online for 6 years now and has no sign of it slowing down. Plus we have a very solid playerbase, like players said before. If anything, MCC would not be dying at max a year. And even then, improvements would have been made to attract players again.

To respectfully add on to this, as there have been a lot of hackers recently. We have seen massive amounts of staff joining minigames and banning/recording the hackers. They have put in their time and energy into dealing with these rule breakers and we have to acknowledge this as most people don't. I have noticed their hard work and I have to say.... its a great sign and a great change to see!

puposaurus likes this.
  13. ChimozuFu

ChimozuFu
    I remember at its peak, it would consistently get 4-5 thousand players. Some of which are spoofed though :/.
    Its definitely dying, the hacker issue is most likely the reason

Departition_ likes this.
  14. 0rcs

0rcs
    Hey!
    In my opinion, MCC is nowhere close to being able to be described as a "Dead Server".
    Although, the player base has lowered through the weeks, I feel like with a few adjustments to the server will bring it to its peak again.
    As of right now, MCC has a pretty stable player base. Mostly the same people playing the server, which is still high numbers.
    I do not think MCC is dying, I think it is just growing throughout the time being =)
    Like the post above, it also matters about what games are also put as "Popular".
    Which Minecraft is coming back on the charts, so if anything we should see a growth within the months ahead which I am very excited for!

Have a great day/night!

15. TommyBahamy

Hey,
    It honestly depends on the way you think of it. Some people with have different opinions. Personally I think mcc is doing just fine! Then again, it really depends.
    - Tommy :p

16. JonesSniper

JonesSniper
    I don't think it is growing but nor is it dying. At least on factions its the same old people each season its just staying the same. I can't speak for other sub-servers but i know factions isn't impacting a lot. But then again at one point we had 6,000-7,000 players.

Also to end this i would say theirs a major hacker problem, like skywars and the anti cheat.

17. reseed

Correct, report systems aren't enough you need a basic anticheat to stop a curious kid from downloading liquid bounce, going on mc leaks, and immediately just cheating on mcc because THEY KNOW unless someone reports them they won't get banned.

18. wunderly

wunderly
    I think the server is slowly, very slowly dying and loosing players.

Have a good one <3

19. Akhu

<3

20. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    I started playing 4 years ago and the player count remains the same so altho old players might be quitting, new players are joining as well so I don't think mcc is dieing

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.