Is it possible for me to become a watchdog on this server?

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by FidoNodo, Oct 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FidoNodo

fufferfish
    Hi, I have been playing this server for an incredibly long time (5-6yrs) And it has been my favorite server ever even until now, and now, because of recent hacking issues, I have been very enthusiastic about becoming a watchdog on this server, but as I see, no job as such exists :/ But I would incredibly, INCREDIBLY appreciate it if I could become one, It would be a great opportunity :)

Many Thanks,

Gabe :D

2. guih

guihzy
    Hey! You can apply for helper at https://mccentral.org/community/forums/apply/. Make sure to meet all the requirements first. Helpers aren’t able to ban but as soon as they are promoted to Moderator they will be able to punish hackers accordingly. Have a nice day

3. FidoNodo

fufferfish
    I tried this! This message showed up: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
    We will now redirect you back to the homepage!

4. guih

guihzy
    That might have happened because you joined the website less than 45 days ago. You must meet all the requirements first.

5. puposaurus

puposaurus
    also, w/o replyng, you can recorod and report any cheaters you see here :)
    the difference between reporting and applying is reporting takes some time for a saff who has perms to ban them can take some time ;);)

iiSean likes this.
  6. xBenz

xBenz
    Helpers go through a 2 month ish trial before a possible promotion to Moderator. You can’t just become a moderator

iiSean likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.