/is info

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by guih, Dec 5, 2019.

1. guih

guihzy
    So, a command just like the ones in prison/creative/survival came in mind, but for skyblock - /is info or /is i
    It would show the stats of the island (cooped players, size, banned players etc). And it would be available in all the islands. What do you think about it?

prominer10 likes this.
  2. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Greetingsnya!

It's a decent idea, but I don't see a point in seeing who is banned or cooped in an island. There's also some problems of the island owners not wanting any of their stats out. There is already a /stats command so you can already see some stats. I'd be okay with adding it if you can filter info that's allowed to be soon.

Farewellmeow!

3. Hypnoticxd

Hypnoticxd
    Hey, I think its a pretty good idea, and doesn't take that much effort to the staff team since similar plugins are available at a number of sub-servers.
    My only suggestion to this would be to add the command /is who(or info or show) *player* -to show the information about the island, and regarding the information, I suggest that the info available is the same of when you hover your mouse in an island at /is top.

4. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hey, ItsGuih

Good suggestion however a lot of stats can already be found.
    - Cooped members im not sure if you can check (they will be removed when you log off)
    - Banned players can be seen with /is ban (only the island leader can view this)
    - You can only see the island level of a player but not size. I don't really think we need to know the size of an island unless they are top 50
    Other stats can also be found with /is help

Thanks, Olli

5. Scxorpio

Scxorpio
    There wouldn't be a use for this command in my opinion because there are already some commands that could be used instead of creating a new command such as /is info. For example you can already see the size of your island just by looking at the guide/gui on the right side of your screen. However it could be a more compact command that can do way much more. I liked the idea of being able to view who is cooped and, or who is banned on your island so you can have a brief idea of whats going on.

6. xTylor

xTylor
    Hey Guih!
    I honestly think your idea is great!

In skyblock when you do /is, it brings up a GUI with your island info, It would be great it they added Island coops/bans etc. in that GUI.

7. JonesSniper

JonesSniper
    I honestly love it, what if you forgot who you banned and stuff or who you copped it is a great idea!! +1

have a wonderful week

~Jones

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.