Is Immortal Rank worth the Money?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by httpMist, Oct 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweOres

sweprogamerXD
    I have Lapiz rank and i like it. And i do not think it worth to buy Immortal rank. If u not play much Kitpvp example!

2. Myko

Myko
    I personally think it depends on what you play mostly. If its like Prison, KitPvp, factions, etc. I def think its worth it. If your a mini games player might be a different outlook, but overall i think its worth it. If you are considering buying it, i would recommend the next sale which is prob black friday :)

3. stiva

seray
    Hey!

So as said above, it’s pretty much all based on personal preference. Personally, I have immortal rank and I play in sub-servers such as Prisons and Skyblock so I’ve found that the kite that I have access to are very helpful. However, if you mainly play Creative, you wouldn’t really get any extra perks other than an extra plot. If you play a lot of minigames, I think you get 3x credits so that could also be helpful. But as said, it’s all based on personal preference! Have a great day!

~iceiu

4. IridescentIce

i think it is defiantly worth it if you would like to support the server!! Also those ancient keys every month are nice!!

5. JonesSniper

JonesSniper
    Me saying this is not ok but. I have two immortal accounts and it’s not worth it. On factions u get p4 and fix from Bedrock. So stick with that.

Have a wonderful week

~Jones

6. FaithyGirlGamez

FaithyGirlGamez
    It depends on what you plan to play. But also a HUGE perk is getting 1 free anchient key every month! That really is awesome! I personally love having the Immortal rank. But if you cant afford it then I would wait until you can. I personally think it is worth it. But Legend and Bedrock are both very good.

7. Brausie

H8H
    It depends on what you actually play for example if all you play is skyways or hunger games I would personally say no but if you play factions or prisons or something along those lines then in my opinion yes.

I play factions and I find it a great help having the rank but I don’t find it essential. If they buffed the perks of the ranks in the future than yes but at this point in time if you play SB or facs or prisons than I would say a lower rank but immortal rank isn’t 100% necessary in my opinion hope this helps you with your decision <3

8. luvhly

luvhly
    It honestly just depends on what subservers you play bahaha

9. Nathan quillman

Bedrock is really the only rank you need unless you're looking to get better unbreaking on your gear, but i would say just buy bedrock

10. Scxorpio

Scxorpio
    I mean I feel that Immortal rank is worth it, because of my immortal rank I get a couple of benefits compared to everyone else who is a lower rank than me. Like every month you can get a free ancient key, but other than that, it is really not a big deal. It mainly depends on what you mainly play, for example there's no point in getting immortal rank if you're just going to be playing mini-games. Each individual sub-server benefits you in some way as you go up in their ranks, from the differences in each person's kit to having a command that others players don't have access to etc. I'm mainly a skyblock player which means that some commands such as /fix, /fly, /god, come in handy whenever you need it. You can still play the sub-server without these special commands. But, with bought ranks, it literally makes your playing experience 10x more better and easier imo. Obviously depending on what rank you buy.

11. Master_Aqua

Master_Aqua
    ❅ Thread locked to prevent further bumping~! ❅

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.