/is chest for skyblock

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by TeddyPrice, May 28, 2020.

1. TeddyPrice

Hi, I play a variety of sub-servers and I find that certain servers have abilities that would make sense it they were added to others as well. For example, on KitPvp you have /clan chest which is a nice little perk of having a clan. My other main sub-server is sky block and I see that they have an island bank just like kitpvp, but no island chest. I think /is chest or /island chest would make it easy to give or transfer items to my island members instead of doing /tpa then /trade. There are also rumours on sky block resetting soon so this might be a good time to implement this command if it does get through. This could also work on prisons with their guilds, so having a /guild chest. Thanks.

#1 TeddyPrice, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
  2. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    I feel that /clan chest on KitPvP is a necessary because clans don't have any physical land that they can use to store items in real chests. However, islands provide space for the members of the island to simply keep communal chests that they can all share. I don't see how /is chest would be beneficial or enhance gameplay in a way that is not already available.

TeddyPrice likes this.
  3. I don't know, place a chest on your island? Or get gold+ to access /ec?

I do agree with Rev3rse with /clan and stuff, I kinda see no point of /is chest when you can always A: /is home, B: /ec C: use an enderchest in spawn.

I know it may seem annoying but hey, look at the brith side! You can do /is (and get back to your island without any 3 sec delay) asides from pvp.

~Cya!

TeddyPrice likes this.
  4. TeddyPrice

Hi! thanks for your input and I did take into consideration the fact that on KitPvp you don't have anywhere to place chests, but I took it out of my suggestion. There were two reasons why I thought this was a good suggestion 1. It would have really helped me today when me and my island member were transferring items and 2. it's practically already a thing but privately. There is a mythical perk that you can redeem which gives you 2 portable chests, the good thing about this is you can carry this around with you anywhere you want to! and yes it does enhance peoples game play. My friend who has the perk says that it's very handy and something he uses constantly and I believe it. Yes you can setup a chest room where all your island members have access to the chests, but you can also create 2 private chests, just place a private sign on the chests. /is chest would provide you and all your island members with a chest that you can open anywhere on the server without disrupting whatever you're doing. I do not think this is a necessity, but I'm sure it could be useful to some people like today in my case when I was in charge of smelting glass for my friend, then having to manually deliver it to her each half stack. For the /ec it is something that I use all the time, but my island members cannot access it!! the point that I was giving for /is chest or /island chest was that your entire team can share one chest where they can deposit or withdraw any items they want to, anywhere on the server. I think it's good to always update new content and add new opportunities, I do not want to come across as defensive, I just want to make suggestions that I think would be useful to me, which will then probably be useful to other people as well. Thanks :D

#4 TeddyPrice, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
    Rev3rse likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.