IRL deals

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by __dragonslayer, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __dragonslayer

What if I did an IRL deal and the guy bought me a key or whatever for some ingame money and then he chargebacks and I get banned. If this happens, what can I do for proof to appeal or whatever?

2. VKj

VKj

VKj
    Hello, dragonslayer.

This scenario is generally rare, but incase it happens i always record proof of every irl deal i do so i could show proof in the event they chargeback and i get banned, they are able to check who actually owns the email that was used to pay im fairly certain.
    I would recommend always screenshotting with whom the deal was performed and what the deal was.

Hope this helps :)

Fasilisnt and __dragonslayer like this.
  3. __dragonslayer

i have badlion client so i'll record if i do irl deals

4. Swaggle

Swaggle
    hi (: As VKJ said above if you're scared of getting into this situation, make sure to record! Video evidence can come a long way whether it's for recording IRL deals, hackers, or to prove that a potential ban was false. I hope that you won't get into a situation like this but thank you for taking time to ask for help! If you have any further questions about anything MCC related, don't be afraid to join our Community Discord where you'll have easy access to contacting staff members and potential help from other community members. Have a lovely rest of your day. ♡

♡ Question Answered | Thread Locked ♡

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.