IRL Deal Rates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FarisNyanNyan, Jul 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Recently, a lot of people have been asking for IRL deals. This interested me because I want to get a higher donator rank. So I'm wondering what are the exchange rates for each server? Or are these completely up to the buyer?

2. Draecotic

Draecotic
    Hey there!

The exchange rates can be wildly different depending on the server, and especially what the person is wanting in exchange for their money. Someone may ask $15 million for iron rank while someone else may want less or more. You just have to find the right people at the right time, and have the means of doing the deal. Keep in mind, the deal must also be strictly MCC-related and not something outside of the server. Doing so could, in the worst case scenario, result in a severity 3 gameplay offense.

Hope this helps!

Kane likes this.
  3. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    I happen to do IRL deals myself. You can contact me on my Discord below.
    I will even help you with some exchange rates across the sub-servers.

(Not Higher than Emerald)

4. Lexalt

just get it as low as you can, lowball people or find an idiot to do it for really low.

Departition_ likes this.
  5. Logandatogan

There is no set exchange rate on any server, so these are completely up to the buyer. On MCC Factions the exchange rate is about $1 = 1 million in-game currency.

6. bypaths

bypaths Guest

It all depends on what sub-server you are playing on. If you are playing on factions, this late into the map the rates normally equal out to about $1 per 2 million in-game. At the beginning of the map, it is about $1 per 1 million.

7. Zonafer

Zonafer
    That's how you make enemies.

8. Huhfesstus

Im on p2 looking to buy ranks, im giving $1million per usd, by the time the august flash sale comes around i will 100% have enough to pay 66million for Immortal rank (which will cost 66USD), although im looking for immortal im happy to settle for lower ranks, then later find people to upgrade with... Discord - Logs#6292

9. Aidan

aidans tips for IRL deals

1. wait for sale = more value for ur buck
    2. the person giving the INGAME items is more desperate than the person paying IRL money
    3. bluff if u have too
    4. understand that its alot easier to find desperate people that will give more / pay more
    5. dont do a dumb deal

i went from default to immortal on an alt in one factions season + over 15 mythical keys

10. Kyee__

Kyee__
    Hey, I am not sure what servers you play on so I cant really give the rates, would you like to list down the sub servers you play and ill help you out!!

11. Joshy

A few things that you should know before you start doing IRL deals:
    1. Remember that all IRL reals must be using the MCC Shop. This means no PayPal transactions for in-game money.
    2. I'd suggest always using a staff member for a middle-man. It just makes it much less stressful on both you and the other person involved in the transaction.
    3. Transaction rates change a lot. I'd personally suggest waiting for a sale so that everything will be cheaper, and you can buy more with your in-game money.

That's all the tips that I have, feel free to shoot me a message, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
    Have a nice day -Joshhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.