Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

ip banned

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lazarus, Jun 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazarus

Frankalela
    just imaged having a little brother go on a alt account and hack o the mcc server and get you perm banned witch btw im a immortal rank have well over 200$ to the server so many hours and someone had to mess it up. i appeal and they said no. no are u kidding right. i wasent hacking on the server and i alr told him thats not okay e is literally 12 he dosent know better, like all those hours in prison and money spent gone for something i dint do smh.

Attached Files:

2. Swinger

Swinger
    Hey iStraif! It's unfortunate that you've been put in this position by your brother, but we have no way of distinguishing between the people using the accounts under your IP. If you enjoy playing without cheats on the server, I encourage you to actively tell friends and family not to hack on MCC, especially when at your house and connected to your home network. You can appeal your IP ban in 6 months. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.

forgranted and Simplistiq like this.
  3. CatBoyFable

fablesoul
    Thread locked - Question Answered.

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.