Ip ban lifted

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by _Huto_Channel, Jun 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Huto_Channel

Hi, so my IP ban was lifted but I'm still unable to join the server. I made an appeal and it was accepted by boomrabbits

2. _Huto_Channel

As in unable to join the server it still says im banned

3. Trainsgender

Trainsgender
    What's your IGN?

4. _Huto_Channel

TomCruisie22 now, but it was Huto_Channel

5. Trainsgender

Trainsgender
    I've checked your punishment history on both TomCruise22 and huto_channel. You can do so at https://mccentral.org/punishments/ if you want to.

The account huto_channel was banned for IP ban evasion by Atohmic, but this ban is listed as "appealed" and thus should have been lifted.

The account TomCruise22 was also banned for IP ban evasion by Atohmic, however this ban is still listed as "time remaining: forever" and thus has not been lifted.

Please be aware that if you want both accounts unbanned, you need to appeal both bans. You mention not being able to join the server on TomCruise22, which makes sense since that account hasn't been unbanned. The account for which the ban was lifted is "huto_channel", which is not the same as your previous username ("_Huto_Channel"), and, a as result, isn't the same account.

I would recommend either appealing your ban on the TomCruise22 account, or creating a support ticket in the MCC Discord if you need help from a senior moderator.

boomrabbits_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.