Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Invisible Glitch in Lobby

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bdqt, Mar 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdqt

bdqt
    Okay idk if any one knows this but, recently i started doing some lobby pvp and I rode on my friends head with the cowboy gadget and then we went into pvp but she was standing still and I hadn't realized it but I was invisible! She thought I was hacking but i hate hackers and I don't hack. It turns out the lobby gadget turned me invisible to the players i rode on!
    So I tried it on some of my other friends and each of them couldn't see me! When you sit on there head that player cant see me but the peoples heads i didn't sit on could see me! Its was weird, I logged off and back on and they could see me again. Its more of a bug but i want it to be fixed so i don't get banned for fake hacking!
    The next day I went on to see if it still worked, cuz i thought it was just a laggy problem or something like that....Nope! It still worked!
    I mean yes free kills but still I don't wanna get banned from a bug and someone thinks im hacking. It might be my account but it could be other peoples! It needs to be fixed or ima get banned and this is my favorite server :(

escentials.jpg

2. micunmuted

PLARPS
    First off, theres no hack that makes you invisible, and also, do use the gadget when you have it. its simple you know, it is a bug but just submit a bug report about it. Don't worry about getting banned at all, they could tell if its a bug or not because, there is no such thing as an "invis hack" so don't worry about getting banned and if it keeps happening, just take off the gadget and don't be a scummy person and use it as an advantage.

DarkBeastPro and bdqt like this.
  3. bdqt

bdqt
    Yes i know, but my friends tried the glitch and it didnt work with them, im the only person who can do it! And i didnt know you could report bugs thanks for telling me XD

4. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    To go onto what @Present said, you actually can get banned for exploiting a bug if you use it as an unfair advantage against them. I agree with making a bug report on this, which you can find here. [​IMG]

5. bdqt

bdqt
    i reported it as a bug, also i dont use it as an advantage so........im not that kinda person! Also its just in the lobby not in any thing like prisons! I cant get points or anything, but again it only works in the lobby and i dont use it as an advantage!!

6. micunmuted

PLARPS
    Your the only person who can do it? hm, it might have to do something with the server then, its probably just a bug and not anything to worry about. If something like that happens again, either log off and relog, or restart minecraft and if not, then just do the same thing, report the bug and it will eventually get fixed.

7. 89p

89p

89p
    This is correct.

As it seems like an honest mistake it's highly unlikely you'll be banned (it's also Lobby with no stats as you said). It's probably not the case that you're the only one to experience this, so you've done the right thing by making a bug report. Alex or another member of the QA team will respond to your report soon :)!

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.