Internal Exception/Kicked Off Server For No Reason

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by JDog11345, Apr 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDog11345

I have been having an ongoing problem for like the past month with staying connected to the server in general and so has a friend of mine. Usually on a normal day i'll just be playing on the server (anywhere on the server, no specifics) and the screen will randomly pop up "Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host." Then it just says "Back to server list". I have to wait about an hour sometimes longer before it lets me reconnect and stay connected. If I try going to back on before that time it lets me stay on for about 30 seconds before being kicked off with the same message. My internet is perfect at my house and it is just Minecraft Central that kicks me off like that. I am running the most current version of Minecraft as well with no mods. It is rather annoying as I have donated multiple times to the server and I have to deal with this (I'm rank immortal). Any help would be much appreciated! My username is JDog11345 for reference.

Attached Files:

#1 JDog11345, Apr 24, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    Emmx likes this.
  2. Olisaurus123

Olisaurus123
    Hey JDog,
    I'm sorry to hear this happen to you. I have experienced many things just like this and here are a few things you can try, to fix your issue. You could try to connect to alternate mccentral IP addresses such as, mc-central.net, mccentral.org and 198.24.131.82.
    If these other IP's don't work you could try to Flush your DNS by opening start menu and typing 'CMD' once the command prompt opens up you need to type 'ipconfig /flushdns' and then try reconnect to mccentral.

If none of these helped you can always add me on discord (Olisaurus123#0989) and I'd be happy to assist you in fixing your issue.
    Thanks for your time :)

Emmx likes this.
  3. Ankh

Ankh
    This has really never happened to me before this month, where now it's happened three(?) times to me. Twice around a week ago, in the same day, and once today. I have no idea what causes it, and the fact it kicks you means you can't /whereami, making it difficult to pinpoint what causes it. It's very inconsistent, so really no predicting when it will happen. Can happen in three seconds, can happen in three months. It's especially annoying when it happens mid-game, when you're doing well.

If you're getting the thing where it says "You appear to be logged in already", just wait 20 seconds and then try to connect again, that worked for me the past few times. Though not really any other advice I can give, aside from using /whereami at the start of every single game lmao.

Emmx likes this.
  4. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    This has happened to me before, and it is likely because of low internet connection, or your internet is stable then goes unstable. However, these happen, just exit Minecraft and relaunch it, and then it should go away. You can also turn your router on and off, or you could turn your wifi off then on. You could als be running on a different and unstable version or Minecraft, or you could have the wrong IP, the Current IP is mccentral.org, the old one is mc-central.net!

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

5. guih

guihzy
    The replies above should fix your issue, if you believe this is a server-side error (although it doesn’t seem like so) you may also create a bug report.
    Feel free to make another thread if you have any more concerns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.