In-Game Links GUI

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Rev3rse, May 2, 2020.

1. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    I feel that an in-game GUI that has icons that players can click to take them to different server-related links would be very helpful. Users could simply access this GUI by typing /links on any of the servers across the network. The GUI would include links to the forums, player reports, Discord, staff application, etc.

Currently, links are scattered between a few different locations on the server. Typing /help brings up a few of the main relevant links. However, there is also a rotating announcement on the server that has the link to apply for Helper. On top of this, /buy provides the link to the server's shop. Centralizing all of these links in one GUI would make it easier for players to find exactly what they're looking for.

Each server's links GUI could also have subserver-specific links. For example, the Prison links GUI could include a link to this Guide so that players can easily refer to rankup prices, mine info, etc.

puposaurus likes this.
  2. stiva

seray
    hey!

i really like this idea. i feel like after typing /help, there should be individual links with labels such as the section to appeal, rules, etc. this would be really nice if it could be implemented because some newer players might be able to navigate the website and it would also just be a bit more convenient.

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey i like this idea, but i feel the guides for some subservers aren't clear or aren't helpful to everyone. like, creative, it has plot clear guides and world edit, but for the most part, it's p straight forward.. also, for survival there's multiple. n so on.. i don't think this is a bad idea and seeing something like this could be nice in the future
    anywyas as trippie already mentioned, it would be convenient for players especially new players

have a nice day.

stiva likes this.
  4. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    The main point of this suggestion is not about providing a link to the guides, but more about centralizing all of the links in a singular place. There doesn't necessarily need to be a link to a guide for every single server, that was just an idea I had based on the official, pinned guide that is available for the Prison subserver successfully.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.