Improved System for Player Shops

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by LamaOnTheWind, Dec 6, 2020.

?

Do you think Player Shops should be improved?

1. Yes - Agree with above

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes - Different than above (comment below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LamaOnTheWind

Hey all I've had some ideas about improving the player shops on survival,

First, with a lot of people buying stuff in player shops there should be a system to easily see which shops there are, this can either be listed by profit or A-Z so new players can see where to buy stuff or to start a shop themselves.

Second, in relation to player shops there should be a system in place to see what players are buying so we know what sells and what needs to be changed. This could be ("Lapis Sold in last 24 hours: 16", "Iron Sold in last 24 hours: 200").

Third, when creating shops its a pain to constantly change signs when stuff isn't selling (harder with armour as most people have all armour pieces at the same price) and so it could be helpful to have a sale system like "50%" off for a certain period.

I think this could be useful to help improve how shops run in survival and would be welcomed.

Let me know how you feel about this - Lama :D

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.