Immortal rank should get myth keys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThorKingOfAsgard, Dec 15, 2019.

?

Should Immortal rank players be recieving myth keys not ancient keys per month

1. Yes

30.8%
  2. No

69.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    I think it should be an excellent idea if immortal rank receives myth keys each month instead of ancient keys. The reason for this is that the immortal rank cost a lot of money. The cost of immoral armor should have better benefits like receive myth keys each month. Ancient keys are not cutting it because the immortal rank cost $110. Receiving myth keys is a better benefit than ancient keys. I hope you guys think this is a good idea.

2. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey RaptorMission95,

The price difference between immortal and legend is only $30.
    In 10 months you've already received $30 worth of ancient keys.
    I've had immortal rank for now for over two years. That's easily $72+ worth of ancient keys that I have gotten. Almost the full $110 rank price has been substituted with free keys.
    In my opinion, the rank should've only given keys for the first year, as that already pays the price difference in ancient keys; but, it is what it is.

Anyway, not changing, as the keys give are already excessively more than enough.

3. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    I see ur point

4. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Konnichinya!

I think adding a myth key to Immortal is overkill. Myth keys have amazing items in them. A chunk loader in skyblock is about 5 million-ish and if we go by a 200k/usd rate, it's around $25. Imagine getting that kind of key every month! You already get all the perks possible with Immortal, and if you are buying Immortal, it'd better be for the long run. Kieren did the math here and you'll soon outweigh the amount you paid for Legend -> Immortal.

Sayonaranya!

puposaurus, guih and W5vil like this.
  5. W5vil

W5vil
    The balance in many of the sub servers with a rookie and an immortal is drastically different due to the fact that the immortal player gets kits and many more plots to build on and perks. Adding in a myth key every month would just make this gap even bigger and make the game less fun for new rookies because they can never make it to the level of immortal players. Have a great day!
    -W5vil

puposaurus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.