I'm Sorry- PlainSkill

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hackophobia, Aug 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hackophobia

Neprah
    I am not sure if I'm going to be hated forever or not, but I wanted to say sorry about teaming with hackers, even though it isn't breaking the rule, It was unfair, and stupid. I regret my choices and I hope some people forgive me, I will never use hackers again, Sky Wars player PlainSkill

[​IMG] I as a good community member I should have not done this, so as a bonus I will be trying to record up to 5-10 hackers a day in Sky Wars, and will apologize to the players.

wunderly, EssentialsPlus and Bob50 like this.
  2. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    It's fine, I wouldn't have announced this if I were you though. It's good that you came out honest and you are hopefully willing to change and help out the community in a positive way by reporting more hackers. Hopefully the community won't hate you or go against you, I hope you stopped teaming with hackers and I hope you have a great day!

3. Bob50

UglyKidBob
    Plain this is very nice i'm glad u came to a decision for not using hackers anymore. I forgive you

EssentialsPlus likes this.
  4. Composures

Composures
    Hello PlainSkill,

We all forgive you for teaming with the hackers. From now on just report them or tell a staff member please. However, I will be locking this thread, as there is no reason to make an announcement about this.

-Thread locked (Composures, MCC Mod)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.