im going to florida!!! -sun

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Da11as, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Da11as

Earthing
    okay so im going to florida this weekend for 6 days and im wondering if theres any advice when traveling? ive never been to a tropical place with palm trees and beaches before so im not entirely sure what to expect. the plan is that im heading from missouri to kentucky to tennessee and spending the night at a hotel in chattanooga, tennessee. in the morning we will drive down to alabama, and to destin, florida. i hope you all have a great day, and if you get a chance, please reply to this thread telling me what its like in florida and/or a tropical place because i am nervous and excited. the entire drive is 6 hours to tennessee, and 6 hours to florida, so its 12 hours of driving back to missouri. thank you guys

-sun

2. Ankh

Ankh
    Hope you enjoy your trip there. Better share a bunch of those "Florida Man" news stories when you get back :joy:

BrysonOA likes this.
  3. xlitlery

Florida and most tropical places are hot I'd try and be on the beach a lot that's what I did when I went to Florida for a month.
    I wish you the best of luck on your trip and hope you have fun :p

4. Kane

Kane
    Looks like this is going to be a tiring, yet exciting trip at the same time. Wish you a happy, safe trip!

5. BrysonOA

I'm sorry to say I can't tell you much about Florida. All I know is that there's a lot of palm trees and a lot of people that do dumb stuff. Also, if you are going to Miami, a lot of crazy stuff happens there. I'll let you figure out what on your own. Anyways, I hope your trip goes well!

6. Joshy

As someone who has gone to Florida once, I can clearly speak for the entire state. Trust me, you are going to want to bring 2 or more swimsuits. Keep one on you at all times in a bag, and drink tons of water. Sunscreen and bug spray is a must-have and always stay with at least one other person. I went to Tampa, and it was hecka sketchy (no offense Tampa), so don't go around at night alone (or even in the day). I've heard northern Florida is nicer because it's all old people, but don't let your guard down. Miami has a lot of violent crime so be safe if its down there, and Orlando... well its Orlando.

7. Knuck1es

Potatooz
    I hope you have an excellent time on your trip, once piece of advice though, make sure you listen to "Sweet Home Alabama" on the way to Alabama and you should be all set! Have a great time on your trip!!​

HAve a Great Day!!.jpg

8. Acappella

Acappella
    Hey sunstable!

I spent a week in Orlando, Florida, so I can only speak for that area of Florida, but I’m sure the whole state is similar. It was very hot and humid, so you can easy become dehydrated so please drink a lot of water. It was very weird because everyday it would rain hard randomly for around 10 minutes then just quit, so maybe expect that? Of course it’s warmer there so pack your clothes accordingly and be sure to wear sun screen if you are planning to be outside because skin cancer is no joke. Honestly we can give you all the advice we can but your trip is going to be a unique experience just be sure to stay safe and have fun!

As always have a great day/night!

9. 4151

Hi there
    I hope you enjoy your holiday in Florida I recommend putting some suncream on so you don't get sunburn. Also make sure to enjoy your time there.
    Thanks
    Have a lovely day or night
    --==FireyGast Immortal==--

10. SatanStar

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.