Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Ignore.

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Karmicc, Oct 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karmicc

Hey, so I just started playing survival after having given up on other subservers, only to realize that my kits had been claimed by another person that wasn't me. I had received my kits only a day ago only to want to claim them today and just get my daily experience. To my surprise, they had been claimed and I was dumbfounded as I clearly would remember if I claimed them.

I wanted to know if there's any way I can solicit which IPs I've been logged on under, as to get some clarification if there's actually someone else claiming my things or worse, has access to my account. This struck me by surprise as I have been threatened to be hacked and dox'd, and now it worries me. If any clarification could be made please let me know.

-Karmicc

2. Karmicc

Never mind, I thought kits on survival were daily but they're once every two days. Noob moment. Ignore this thread.

3. BabyJuice

BabyJuice
    Hey, Senior mods are able to check what ip's are linked to your account, I recommend doing that if this is an issue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.