/Ignore in Minigames

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Kelbbbie, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Kelbbbie

Just /ingore in minigames, thats all, just to ignore the random kids who harass you inside the rules

SplatBerry, Yukihira and Martiinn like this.
  2. fattr

fattr
    YES please add this is greatly needed in minigames

Yukihira likes this.
  3. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Oh yes, I'd love that!! There would definitely be people I'd ignore lol

Yukihira and fattr like this.
  4. GoodBanter

GoodBanter
    Yeah I agree, especially when you ignore players within the lobby for example it doesn't carry over, either making it able to go across or adding the feature to minigames is a good idea

5. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    Idk I'm kinda neutral on this. On one hand, minigames is composed of small lobbies per game, making it hard queue up with someone many times in a row. But in the other, if someone is annoying in one game, it's better to just not hear them for 5 mins.

6. Martiinn

SrMartin
    Hey!

I like this idea, there's people in minigames that is better to avoid talking sometimes, and I'd say this is even more annoying in than some subservers. Toxic people may get you out of your mind while being on a minigame, since if you lose, you somehow get frustrated, and obviously it doesn't help someone saying "ez" or "you suck" after you lose a game of skywars, survival games, ctf, etc. So yes, I'd love to get this added in minigames too, after all, it would just add up.

However, I don't know how this would work. Let's say you /ignore someone on CTF. Is that same player going to be ignored in Skywars? or in SG? It would be a bit hard to manipulate it. So I'd say it would be easier to /ignore a player around the whole network. Let's say you /ignore a toxic dude on Skyblock 2, and you meet on Speedy Walls 2 days later. He'll be ignored still unless you /unignore him. I'd say this would be somehow easier to be done. Just a thought :).

Skywars and SG are composed of small lobbieS, I'm sure all other minigames struggle to get a full lobby most of the time and you always see around the same people.

fattr and Yukihira like this.
  7. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there,
    Personally I feel like this should only be added if a /msg command was added to Minigames. I don't particularly see the need to be able to /ignore players (or how it would be possible) anyways. It is much easier to ignore someone who is typing in public chat, as opposed to if they are private messaging you.

I would personally agree more with Martin's suggestion, where you can ignore a player in one place and it ignores them across the whole server. This seems like it would be much easier to implement and control, as there may be a player that plays all the same subservers and Minigames as you and annoys you constantly but you have to ignore them on each separate game.

-Nikki

Incarnati0n_, fattr and Martiinn like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.