Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

IDK how to title this.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _Noxid, Apr 5, 2020.

1. _Noxid

_Noxid
    So I know there is /playtime, but that resets monthly. Is there a way to check when you first logged on to the server, and how many hours you have in total? Can staff do that? Please tell me because I'm really curious when I first logged on and how many hours I have.

2. HowToFaction

HowToFaction
    Hello Noxid!

I’m to sorry to inform you but I’m certain a normal staff member cannot check the exact date you’ve logged on the server. It’s definitely possible to check but it would require a higher up staff to check through tons of logs. And I’m extremely certain that they won’t do it since if they do for you then they’ll have to do it for everyone else.

But! You can always make a server suggestion where they add in the exact date which you’ve logged on the server into /playtime! Maybe they’ll add it. Who knows? Best to give it a try even if it isn’t possible.

- Jen/HowToFaction

puposaurus and babynoots like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.