Ideas for a new mega store? (Poll)

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by aDuq, Feb 3, 2020.

?

Are you in favour of the mega store project?

Poll closed Feb 13, 2020.
  1. I am in favour

72.7%
  2. I am NOT in favour

27.3%
  3. I am undecided/confused (Please reply with reasoning)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aDuq

aDuq
    Mega Store Project

Hello all!

Me and my team have multiple shops on the server that sell a wide range of different items. We have come up with a few ideas of how to combine all of our existing shops into one connected mega structure.

As of current, we have claimed a 3x3 plot space that will act as the hub of our stores, the stores will then be connected via paths (obviously those paths cannot cross through the public plot lanes) and in the middle plot will be considered the centerpiece.

There will be four main plots that will act as shops and four additional shops that will be on standby should we ever have the need for another shop.

The main point of this is to reduce the amount of plot aliases that my team uses and instead combine them into one. We have many customers come to our shops and we have gotten a few comments about the confusion of having to teleport between stores.

The project is yet to be named, but if the project is favoured by the server then we will follow through with the project.

Please answer the poll below and reply with any further comments or questions. We will update everyone soon, Thank you.

#1 aDuq, Feb 3, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    iiSean likes this.
  2. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hey there aDuq,

Sounds like a wonderful idea. I definently want to see the design you have in mind when its close to finished. Good luck

Thanks, Olli

3. iSloth

iSloth
    A mega store sounds like an amazing idea! I hope it's open soon.

4. AZXG

AZXG
    Thread locked to prevent thread bumping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.