Ideas about skywars

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Imkind, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Imkind

Axct
    There should be a ranked / unranked Skywars
    It will be great

2. Ankh

Ankh
    I don't think that Skywars has enough of a playerbase for this to be feasible. The amount of people playing in ranked would be significantly less than unranked, so games would start a LOT slower.

Zonafer likes this.
  3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey! this has been mentioned multiple times in the past. I can see both sides to this, it'd be a nice way to spice things up, but there already is a leaderboards both overall and monthly.... as ankh already mentioned it would split up the player base, and as seen w/ team survival games and solo survival games, things got dead real quick.
    anyways overall i am -1 on this

have a great day

4. Sweeping

Sweeping
    too many hackers would play ranked -1

puposaurus likes this.
  5. Saphiya

Saphiya
    This is kinda unfair in my opinion. This is because 99.9% of hackers are rookies, and we don't want rookies/new players going to a minigame where it will be infested with hackers. This is not really a good idea apon that end. Yeah, it might convince players to buy a rank to avoid themselves from hackers, however it for sure is not a welcoming addition to MCC due to new players being rookies as well. I suggest keeping it how it is currently due to those reasons.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.