Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

ideas<3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xIDontStrafe, Apr 5, 2021.

1. xIDontStrafe

xSinceWayBack420
    I believe if youse actually put in work, get a simple anticheat that simply bans cheaters and put in a normal /report command for people with unfair in game advantages this will help alot in pvp based servers, i believe alot of the prices/the need to even spend money should be reduced and this might even end up with the server getting bigger and earning more money then ever before,The staff team are amazing and you can tell the owners have great standards of who they want to run there server but some of the rules that are put in place reduce hundreds of players daily, so many OG people have completely left the server because of there experiences with the punishment system and feeling like theyre jus being forced to leave. anyway, youse have alot more potential and markey could be truely making bankk, anyway im going to buy 2 ancient keys to help out the owners right now, love yous and even if you disagree with me that mccentral would have more players if it werent for there punishement system and other important aspects, thats fine. have a great day

2. Cbin

Suggestion (Something you could do better); format your suggestions better, use paragraphs and headings, it’s easier to read and more appealing / advertising !

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.