Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Ideal To Make Kit To Rookies In Prison

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mikiih_, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Mikiih_

Heyo! so I was looking at the prison sub server and saw that there is no kit for rookies just for donators and I wondered why? but I'm here to create an idea and you can tell me if you liked it!

For the rookie kit I was thinking of something like full iron, an iron sword and a Golden Apple

Ty to read this <3

Discord:mikiih_#0111

2. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    Yas! I agree fully because I hate being the naked that always gets killed....

3. Keres

KERE5
    I don’t play on Prison anymore but I know Skyblock has /kit PvP which is similar. Do they have that on prison? If not, they should

4. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    There is a reason why /kit pvp isn't on Prison... (Hackers using and basically killing all the innocents)
    Also it taks about 20 mins to get from mine A to mine E, where there is iron (a main feature of prison is basically doing the mine grind).
    Normal golden apples give you absorption with no regen for 10 seconds.
    Also, to set up a gapple farm all you have to do is buy a few oak saplings, wait for them to grow, then craft them using gold blocks (ik you have to get gold, but Prison is Prison).
    I did this when I was a rookie (6 months), and worked my way up to Z.
    HINT: use the season 7 guide by @Mu3l - it is very helpful!
    However, I do agree that dedicated rookies should get some sort of boost compared to what they get right now- at the moment there are some donators which have a pay-to-get-lots-of-irl-money-real-quick-and-use-this-to-bully-poor-rookies mindset. (ONLY SOME)
    Have a nice day!

5. Ahnxious

Emiies
    Rookies need love 2020! I 100%agree.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.