Idea: /is croptop, /is playtime and /stats

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Hypnoticxd, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Hypnoticxd

Hypnoticxd
    Hey, so I started playing skyblock, coming from the factions sub-server, and it gave me a few ideas for plugins in skyblock, that are already available in factions, that would make the server more interesting and fun, and with these plugins implemented in factions, no heavy work for the staff team, I hope.

-/is croptop
    This is a plugin already available at the factions sub server where when using this command, a GUI pops up with the information of your Island members, and the total of crops harvested ( could be split into different types: Melons, Pumpkins, warts, cocoa beans, etc...). This plugin would be of great use, especially for the island owners, so that they can see who is putting the most effort into your island.

-/is playtime
    Again, its a plugin already implemented in the factions sub-server. When using this command, a GUI pops up with the information of your island members and the money that they currently have and the total playtime.
    This addition would be of much use, especially for the island owners, who would like to keep track of the money of the island and to see if some of your members are playing more or less.

-/Stats
    A small improvement would be to add the total of crops harvested ( in total ( melons+warts+pumpkin) ) so you can flex away the number of crops u harvested

What are your thoughts about this? Let me know down below.

Devin lewis likes this.
  2. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Hellonya!

The crop and playtime command ideas are ones I really like! Like you said it will definitely help island leaders when they are checking up on their mates and if they need to make adjustments. I don't exactly like the stats command because if you want to flex then you already are flexing your spawners and money.

Rawr! Nyaah!

3. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hey Hypnoticxd,

Love the idea of a croptop and playtime command to help island leaders manage their teams better with things such as farming.
    /stats I don't really feel needs to be added as spawners/island value are what players are using to flex on others. This would reflect that an island has grinded a lot to be at the top

Thanks, Olli

4. Scxorpio

Scxorpio
    Love your ideas such as the idea of /is croptop. I feel as if it would be essential when it comes to viewing each individual player on your team to see who is willing to put in the time and effort into your skyblock island. /is playtime would be an interesting command to have but I think it is not needed because you can use commands like “stats <playersname> to view their balance and such. And finally /stats wouldn’t be needed because there’s already a bunch of things you can flex and show off and one of those these wouldn’t be how many crops you harvested.

5. IrlDealLover69

IrlDealLover69
    i honestly would love to see these, would spice things up a bit, have something else to compete in just instead of levels. even having a /is topvalue or something like that would be pretty cool, seeing who has the most valuable island

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.