Idea for next map

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by PumahKITPVP, Jan 16, 2020.

1. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Remove thorns. Thorns makes p5 1v1s tedious and less skill based.

Remove Punch 3 - Pubch 2 lets people run enough already.

Remove hellforge and make it so bedrock + gets free fix all again and ookies get fix all for 5-10$

2. Jold

Absolutely agree with this, sir. Fix all was supposed to be a given to hire donators but was taken away.
    I don't agree with removing hellforged as it can still help rookies out in combat but altogether this is a big +1.

Adictions likes this.
  3. HH_Captain

publicy
    I agree because last season we payed for the rank because we wanted /fix but now we pay for it and we only pay 50% less than rookies making our rank ‘useless’ in a way. Also p5 thorns is very annoying as combos are hard to do if you are hit back by the the thorns when trying to have a fair fight. Punch 3 is useless as punch 2 already sends you further than you need to go in pvp. +1

HH_Captain

Adictions likes this.
  4. Envoys

Envoys
    +1 Overall for me as well.

Thorns does get extremely annoying when trying to fight someone else. Not only that, but it also makes the armor take more damage when fighting.

As HH_Captain said, punch 2 sends you further than anyone needs to go in PvP, if you can do it right. So, there is really no point in having punch 3 bows as it is almost always an automatic escape if needed.

I did not play whenever fix all was free for bedrock or higher, so I don't really see a problem in having it cost money. However, I can understand how some players can be mad about this as it did take away a huge advantage to people who bought ranks.

Adictions likes this.
  5. Togglings

+1 but they wont do anything. Look hot many seasons we've gone without shit changed

Adictions likes this.
  6. 8xb

8xb

8xb
    OMFG now theres punch 3 this why half the serve QUIT

Adictions likes this.
  7. Gasconading

+1 I agree, but nothing will change.

8. Departition_

Nothing will change, these ideas are good but the owners are lazy and they do the opposite of what the community wants.

9. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Hi there!
    Obviously, this is very opinion-based. Like for example, I love using thorns as I find it to be a great advantage and anyone has access to it.
    As for Fix all, all bedrock+ want it back including me. The reason it was put in place was to make the game less P2W and easier for rookies to have a shot so I doubt it would come to its original state. There have been many posts about it as well.
    And with the punch 3, I also agree. I believe that Punch 2 is sufficient however keeping punch 3 isn't a big negative as well.
    I can assure you with the upcoming reset, there will be a lot of changes implemented so stay tuned for that :)
    Have a wonderful day.

10. Jointer

I agree that Thorns should be removed completely. It ruins p5 fights especially and makes it almost impossible to combo people who are using it.

I also agree that punch 3’s should be removed as people run enough as it is and punch 2’s are good enough!

Hellforge is very over powered but I think it should stay as it encourages people to grind for the item and people who have got hellforge have clearly grinded and put the effort in to get it.

I have mixed views on the new fix update. I agree (with the others who have replied to this post) that we have payed for bedrock rank in order to receive the fix command so instead of giving us a 50% off fixing for bedrock and above maybe another perk should be introduced?
    Allowing bedrock and below has come with both negatives and positives as it allows people who cannot afford bedrock+ to play kitpvp without being ganked due to not being able to fix but it has also allowed people to hack on rookie alts more easily without their armour breaking.

11. JustANoob

good ideas. lets make it happen!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.