Ice Farm

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Cleaningpig463, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Cleaningpig463

cleaningpig463
    How does one make an ice farm without being able to use /fly?

2. Vervain

Vervain
    I’m not sure because I don’t have a ice farm myself, if you need to make money I’d recommend a melon farm, it’s a very nice organized farm and you don’t need /fly and you make 8k per inventory.

3. W5vil

W5vil
    I mean u could make one it would just take a lot longer to build since u just gotta build a bridge or tower instead of flying. I would recommend just getting emerald rank during a 40% reset sale. It’s really not that expensive and will grant you so many perks that u will use very often as a sky block player.
    Hope this helps
    -W5vil

4. IrlDealLover69

IrlDealLover69
    to make an ice farm you need to make a platform (out of wood for example so you don't break the platform while mining it with a pickaxe) and change your island biome to cold beach, add some slabs on the border of the platforms and put water under it so the water under the slabs don't turn into ice so it's an infinite loop of farming ice (also best to make it at the top of your island so if you don't have fly just stack up)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.