I would like my coinflip perms removed

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by jellt, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jellt

Jellt
    Hello. My name is NeptunesCrown in game. Coinflip is making me not want to play the server because i lose all the $ i make from coinflipping. May i please have /cf or /coinflip removed on prison I. Thanks.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! staff cannot “revoke” your “/cf” abilities. you losing your money from cfs is just unklucky odds for you. as far as it being removed from prison overall, that’s more of a suggestion n whatnots which can be addressed in another discussion (either suggestions discussion or prison suggestion) .
    it’s unfortunate you lost your money from coin flipping, but staff don’t really have control over that :flushed:

as far as what david said, it most likely is possible to get ‘em removed, but it’s not common or really ever been done, and i find very very it doubtful that they would do it, as it’s not really an option in the gui menu like how revoking “/sell” and “/tpa” and “/pay” is.

have a great day :)

#2 puposaurus, Mar 10, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
    Master_Aqua and mxbel like this.
  3. Master_Aqua

Master_Aqua
    Staff do not have the ability to remove your “/cf” permissions. But the rest of what puposaurus has said is correct.

❅ Question Answered - Thread Locked ❅

mxbel and puposaurus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.