I was unfairly banned by xBenz and he did not accept my appeal that I was not using anything.

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Yan56BR, Oct 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yan56BR

• I need to do this topic again because xBenz probably deleted it, I don't know why, but when I went to see if anyone on the MC team had commented on the evidence I posted below, my post was deleted. And xBenz was online, something is not right ...
    • My appeal is here ---> https://mccentral.org/community/threads/yan56brs-appeal-xbenz.23435/
    • Well, first of all, I don't have a hack on my PC or anything illegal that compromises my gameplay in the game.
    • With that, I started a private conversation with xBenz to show him more proof that I didn't use anything or that there was nothing illegal on my PC that would result in my ban.
    • I asked him to examine me with screen sharing in the Anydesk program, but he refused to say that it showed the video I was slowly falling into the void with a heavy ping to the moderators + and they agreed that I was hacking.
    • More interesting is how a normal player is easily judged by a simple video, where everything that happened in the video is not 100% true. Because I have evidence of images that I didn't use anything and was slowly falling into the void.
    • Video link where xBenz recorded me delay falling into the void --->
    • Images from my PC that xBenz didn't see to see that I wasn't using anything illegal ---> https://imgur.com/a/d7RciXm
    • With that, I ask the MC-Central team to look into this issue because I am a longtime participant in this network and never had to be a hacker to be better than the other in the gameplay.
    • If you need more evidence, someone on the team will call me in private or in some way to search and ask for whatever is needed or examine me so that I can get rid of this misunderstanding and play on the server that I like and do. Part of my childhood. .
    • This time I saved what I wrote so as not to delete my topic without warning why it was deleted.

2. xBenz

xBenz
    Stop making threads, and stop making appeals.
    You were hacking, end of discussion.

Your screenshots are NOT proof. Examining your computer is NOT proof.

SatanicPriest and iiSean like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.