Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

I was not banned for the correct offense

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Briefinq, Jun 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Briefinq

I'm not here to complain, I'm just trying to see what is going on. So if you look at my punishments on mcc, it will say I was banned for Modifying Recycling Bin While Frozen. I get that but the problem is when I got banned, it says my ban is permanent, when on the website it says it is 30 days? Do you guys know what is going on?

2. Tennente

Tennente
    If that was the first client modification ban on your account then it was surely a 30 days ban. However, if you have any other banned accounts from client modifications severity 2 or 3 or gameplay offenses severity 3 under your IP, that means you are IP banned, appealable in 6 months. Maybe you could PM the staff member that banned you to get more help.

3. 4151

i suggest if this was your first severity 3 client modification you should pm an SrMod+ or the person who banned you.
    Unless this is an ip ban or is your 3rd offence.
    Thanks have a lovely day
    Immortal akaGast
    akaGast#0001

4. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Hiya, according to the forums your ban is only 30 days. As others have said, the only reason it might tell you otherwise is if you were IP Banned. Definitely get in touch with a staff member to see what's up.

5. Kane

Kane
    Hey!

Your original "Modifying Recycling Bin While Frozen" punishment is not permanent. It will only be permanent if it was your 3rd+ punishment offense for Client Modifications, Severity 3. You were IP Banned because you have 2+ accounts banned simultaneously under any of the following:
    * Severity 3 Gameplay Offences

* Severity 2 Client Modification Offences

* Severity 3 Client Modification Offences

* Insiding on Factions

You may appeal in 6 months. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

~Locked​

olo_YT and Tennente like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.