I was banned but i didnt do it...

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Meowbetah, Jun 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meowbetah

I was banned for "fly" for 60days but the staff has said he understands it was glitch abuse its been 2 days since i did my ban apeal and he is airing it. I was then banned of the discord so i cant contac anyone i also have proof he said it was a glitch.

2. 4151

Hi there,
    If you have been banned from the discord then i recommend you appeal asap as it will be quite hard to contact staff if you do not have their discord. Next if you have any evidence of you not breaching the rules. Also all staff (except admins) have up to 3 days to look at appeals. If you were punished by an admin they have as much time as they need to look at your appeal. If this was glitch abuse then it would be on purpose as your abusing a glitch which you know. Also if it was 60 days then it must of been a severity 3 client modification offence.
    Thanks for reading,
    have a lovely day/night
    (sry if ive confused anyone)
    -akaGast Immortal
    akaGast#0001

3. Swinger

Swinger
    Your ban appeal was made just over 24 hours ago. The staff member that banned you has up to three days to respond to your appeal, so the best course of action is to be patient and wait for that response. You can contact the moderator who banned you directly through Discord instead of going the MCC discord if you want to discuss it further there, or if you don't know their Discord, message me personally so I can get you in contact with them.

4. Meowbetah

swinger its xbenz ive been chatting to him on discord and he keeps saying tell me the gltich u was using but idk what glitch it was but im so frustrared rn

5. Meowbetah

its just annoying as i know i didnt do it but he says i was abusing a gltich but then my ban is down as a hacked client severity 3

6. _Noxid

_Noxid
    Just wait for your appeal to be looked at. If it gets denied, you can't do anything about it, but posting on the forums won't help.

7. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello!
    I believe you have gotten your answers above. In addition, I would like to say that waiting for the appeal to be checked is the best thing to do for now as the Staff Member will make sure to give you all the details and deal with your situation if you weren't really hacking. Even after you get a response and still think it was unfair and would like to talk to the Staff Member, you can try to talk to them through Discord (join the Community Discord) or just private message a member from the Mentor Team or Admin Team.
    Please make sure you won't Spam your appeals, as I said, having patience is the best thing to do. Arguing and ranting might not help you at getting your punishment reduced or removed. If you have any questions, feel free to create another Thread or you can also PM me on Discord (Mauricioh#2505).
    As always, have a nice day!

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.