I want to take a chance to Say...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sneaky, Jul 30, 2020.

?

Should @ItsGuih gets his staff back even though some things happened?

Poll closed Oct 30, 2020.
  1. Yes

71.4%
  2. No

28.6%
  1. Sneaky

No im not saying sorry for my ban and trying to get out of it, but if anyone here knows me as the #1 holder for most offenses in the server (look it up I believe I have 80+ or something) (Ill be back on in a few months btw - in which case I'll need some more mutes!) - but anywho if anyone knows the "use-to" be Staff Member - ItsGuih , as you may know he was a person who also perm banned me, and yes it has been a very long few months but I have other things to do :P but proceeding with the topic, as many of you may know ItsGuih was the person so recently to get me banned, upon further investigation - what has happened (being receive not the full story but a little bit of details) - I can say that Im sorry for his staff rank removal ): ... but as we both know @ItsGuih something was a little off when you got a major combo on me (several times in pvp) then I get a major combo on you (once) I didn't call hacks on you. but as we know thats how things work I'll be back in a few months :/

2. guih

guihzy
    It was my choice to leave the staff team, it has nothing to do with your ban
    And being a staff member is a huge responsibility which I cannot take at this point in my life. I still play mcc for fun but I don’t think being staff at this point would be the best for me
    I honestly don’t even remember who you are? Hmu on discord sometime guih.#1234 we could have a talk
    - pce

Keres and abbs like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.