Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

I want to become the Most Banned Person on MCC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HitoriNeko, May 19, 2020.

?

im somehow, someday, going to make it.

1. wtf are you doing?

46.4%
  2. no wtf

32.1%
  3. Good luck

32.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prismane

Prismane
    That's one interesting goal...

HitoriNeko and ArtGuru like this.
  2. ArtGuru

ArtGuru
    I dont know if someone has currently said it, but... who is the current most banned person, whats the record?

HitoriNeko likes this.
  3. HitoriNeko

Never said it was a smart one, also I never said anything about hacking

4. HitoriNeko

Because its funny. Didn't intend to get clout but if that happens I guess that's a perk to this. Also this is my way of enjoy playing.

5. FFandF

FnnF
    This seems like something used an attention act. Interesting idea and all, but when it comes down to the main point, to me, it sounds like you just want to get the attention of Alex. I don't know if anyone else is getting the same vibe, and if Alex is getting my vibe, he will not respond.

6. forgranted

inhabited
    Well I guess thats you then -_-

7. Devon

sadsy
    Purchasing a server to ban yourself is really stupid. Judging by the idea and your mental age I believe you probably can't pay even close to what he would ask for the server. Nobody would acknowledge you once you purchase the server. It'd basically be like using a hosting service for a server and just banning yourself over and over for "fun", which nobody would do because there is no point.

8. EBallan

EBallan
    Hey this sounds pretty ridiculous to me.. but whatever makes u happy i guess aha.
    Im also abit confused about one of your replied as well.. You've said here that this is your way to enjoy playing
    But I dont exactly understand how you're gonna enjoy playing if you're banned all the time :P

Anyways if you're looking for inspiration there was this player i recently found after fighting him in skywars once. He seemed quite sus to me so i searched up his punishment history to see if he had any prior bans for hacking or whatnot and turns out he actually had SIX sev3 client mod bans as well as sev2 client mod ban.
    Now im not saying u should go out of your way to hack on MCC as it wastes staff members time and it also ruins other players game if you're in it, hacking.

Best of luck with this strange goal of yours although... I dont think you'll get too far, nor do i think its a great idea

9. superdog1174

superdog117
    I have like 10 bans all for the same reason

10. deleteduser

Thread Lock

This would be a waste of the Owner and the Administrator’s time. We will not aid you in your goal of receiving the most bans, if you’d like, you can do this the legit way by waiting out the bans, you can also contact a Senior Moderator regarding a Requested Ban which is permanent and can be appealed after a month.

Have a lovely rest of your day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.