Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

I want to become the Most Banned Person on MCC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HitoriNeko, May 19, 2020.

?

im somehow, someday, going to make it.

1. wtf are you doing?

46.4%
  2. no wtf

32.1%
  3. Good luck

32.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HitoriNeko

Straight to the point, I want to Become The Most Banned Person on the server. My goal is the talk to Alex Markey to make it happen. I'm not going to stop until I hear a, "yea sure OK" or "Wtf are you retarded" from Alex.

I already talked to numerous staff members and even Matt (one of minecrafts admins) so far its been 2 days and ive already been muted on MCC's discord server for even trying to ask for help.

Im gonna talk to you someday Alex, and its going to be shitty.

2. HitoriNeko

P.s. will I get banned for just asking?? im not really sure.

3. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hello! You can not be banned just for asking, you have to actually do something. Quite frankly, I don't think this will work, since 3 severity 3 client modification bans and it's permanent. You'll have to keep buying alts to continue, and at that point it'll just be a trouble-maker ip. There are numerous IP bans of hackers that keep coming back on skywars, so it's very unlikely that this "accomplishment" is achievable. The server owners have better things to do than worry about players who don't want to play their server. I would encourage you not to do this, since your bans will stay on your permanent record, and you won't be able to go very far, since you will quickly be IP-banned if you keep logging in accounts. I don't know why anyone would seriously want to do this, but it's your decision, I guess.

This sounds like a terrible idea, but it's your choice, I guess. Just know that it's very unlikely that you'll be famous for breaking the rules, as shown by the many hackers who keep logging in with new IPs just to hack.

4. abbzyy

abbzyy
    Requested bans are actually a thing, you just have to ask a srmod+. It's appealable after one month.

Sparky, Elecctricc and Darenn like this.
  5. Saboru_

Saboru_
    Hey, man
    Interesting idea what you’re doing here...but MCCentral is already known as the server filled with hackers. Whether this your way of getting known on the server or your just down right bored because of lockdown. It’s not a good idea to encourage or frame this as an “achievement”. How about an alternative goal as becoming the guy with the most accepted Player Reports? It’ll really help the server to have someone so dedicated to a goal like you to help clear out the hackers!

6. HitoriNeko

Don't you think I know that after 3 client bans its a permanent ban? That's why I want to get in contact with Alex or an Admin. I don't want to be famous for doing this, although that would be hilarious if I did, I want to do something that no one has ever done. Something so stupid and insane that it leaves a mark for the type of player I am. A retarded one.

7. HitoriNeko

The reason for me doing this is simple, I want to start something so stupid no ones gonna follow in my footsteps. I already said I don't want to be famous for doing this, I just wanna do something so insane that has never been done. Also, you're the first person to actually find this interesting. Thanks :)

8. Devon

sadsy
    I feel that this is something you SHOULD NOT do mainly because it shows that you have nothing better to do. This is a very lame approach to "Try to become cool" or whatever the point of this is. There is no reasoning for why this should even be a thing (much like my profile picture.)
    You should think of a new goal and try to pursue it because this one would waste Senior Moderators+'s time and would also waste yours.
    Please do the right thing :)

9. forgranted

inhabited
    Hey there...
    I think this is interesting... but I need to know if it actually involves hacking on the server or just asking for bans. If it involves actually hacking, then you will get a lot of hate very fast. I still have no clue why you would do this despite your explanation. It seems like you want attention for doing something cool but aren't willing to admit you want the attention. I mean... why else would you post this on the forum?

Simplistiq and Devon like this.
  10. HitoriNeko

I don't really think this is cool, the attention is nice though. I personally think this is fucking hilarious and I find it fun to try and do something no one else would do. As for the hacking or getting banned thing, I'm not sure how ill do it but I'll think up something when it comes times too. And I already tried the discord server, ingame msg, and even private messaging Alex too. So this is another way to get the word out there.

#10 HitoriNeko, May 19, 2020
    Last edited: May 19, 2020
  11. HitoriNeko

I think this is something I SHOULD do because it would be even more funny if it actually comes true. I never said I'm doing this for fame or being "cool" I simply think its funny to tell people about becoming the most banned person in mcc. So far I haven't gotten that far but hopefully once something falls into place, everything will aswell. Also, you're right, I don't have anything to do besides annoy staff like my occupation says in my profile.

12. Cessie2u

Cessie2u

I cannot respond to this with an inch of intelligence.

The only sentence my brain can formulate is "Best of luck" I guess.

Stay well.

HitoriNeko likes this.
  13. Devon

sadsy
    You are saying "I never said I'm doing this for fame or being "cool", followed up with " I simply think its funny to tell people about..." which sums up your motives on trying to get others to notice you. Also known as trying to act like you did something "cool" around others. Nobody will notice/appraise you for what you are doing if it's something this lame. You are saying stuff that makes no sense and if it is for all fun and games I don't have the right to stop you. Atleast make sense with what the point of this is.

14. forgranted

inhabited
    You say you don't think it's cool yet in other posts you say, "I want to do something so insane that hasn't been done before." Those two statements literally contradict each other. I still don't get it, like what is the point? "I want to do something so insane" makes no sense. I'm pretty sure all your doing is trying to get attention, but that is up to you. Overall, I think this is a really dumb thing to do. I compare it to you basically saying "I'll die for my loved ones but I won't live for them." And in game it should be "I'll play the server because I love it, not get banned because I love it." I've never seen anyone try to get banned on a server because they like it. It's your choice but I think you should not do it if it involves any sort of hacking in game.

EssentialsPlus likes this.
  15. Doina

Doina
    Well good luck on your ban, you'll really enjoy it but before that happens may I ask you this simple question (I hope I don't offend you): Don't you have anything better to do than ask for a ban? Anyways chances are that you'll regret it :))

HitoriNeko likes this.
  16. HitoriNeko

Well its true, I want to do this cause I think its funny to me personally and I don't really think its cool. If you're saying that I'm trying to get attention, you are correct. The attention of Alex and other admins that is, cause clearly its working if you saw this and even replied to my thread. Also, who said anything about it being my favourite server or even one I liked?

17. HitoriNeko

Im not trying to get others to notice me, I'm trying to get Alex or Admins to notice me. You reading my thread means to me that my word is getting out there. And I genuinely think this is actually funny. Never said I wanted appriase for what im doing, I want a ban for what im doing. And if you think its so lame, why keep replying?

18. HitoriNeko

I was gonna ask Alex how much he would sell his server to me but that's already been done. I want to do something no one has ever done. And hopefully I do get a ban, that's what im aiming for anyways.

19. forgranted

inhabited
    Because if this involves any type of hacking in game as a result, tons of people will get extremely mad and I also believe many think this is an extremely dumb idea.

20. Firebal676

Firebal
    This is completely pointless.

Why not just enjoy playing and leave it at that? What's the point of going out of your way just to get some clout for a few seconds because you're "the most banned person on mcc"

sounds like a waste of time.

forgranted likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.