I think the member limit for Guilds should be increased

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by ThorKingOfAsgard, Apr 17, 2020.

?

What you guys think should the guild limit should be increased to?

1. 40 members limit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 50 members limit

50.0%
  3. other

50.0%
  1. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, gamers I think it is a good idea to increase the member limit of guilds. The reason for this is because thirty member limit is kind of small. I think it should be increased to either forty or fifty member limit for guilds. Another reason is that I really want to join the Beta guild. However, the Beta guild is full of thirty members. If the member limit was increased it will make guilds more fun in my opinion. Plus I can actually can join the guild I always want to join Beta. Overall I hope you guys think about increasing the beta guild and have yourself a good day or night.

2. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey there Raptor!

I don't see anything wrong with upping the member count on guilds. However, I think you should have to "pay" for additional slots. At the moment, Guild Points don't really do anything other than look pretty. A cool feature could be a /guild upgrade, where Leaders can redeem Guild Points for additional slots. Gangs in Prison have this feature too, so I don't see why it shouldn't be added to guilds as well.

Have a great day!

3. Scotian

Scotian
    Hey Raptor,
    I'd have to say I disagree with upping the guild member limit. The whole idea of guilds is to keep an even playing field so guilds have an equal opportunity to compete against each other on the monthly and overall leaderboards. If guilds were to be allowed more slots as an upgrade or purchasable perk, it would un-level this playing field and make the leaderboards unbalanced and difficult to climb for newer guilds. My best advice would be to wait until someone leaves Beta and then ask to join. If not, I'd welcome you to apply to Sulphuric, a top guild which I help run. We'd love to have you!

- Mike

mxbel, iZyro and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
  4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey gamer! i think the way guilds work now is p fine and i agree with the things scotian pointed out. however, if something like what 89p were to be implemented, but honestly kinda doubtful, maybe give some use for credits and make it some ridiculous number like 100k credits for 1 extra member.
    i think something else that can be added to this is that having bigger guilds can mean that there is less competition. as big as mcc is, not all players play or sweat minigames and if guilds allowed more players, some guilds could split up into other top guilds which would keep those guilds sweating for guild top, but still decrease the total amount of guilds yk.. ik this isn't a strong point, but thought it could be brought up

overall, I am -1

have a good day

mxbel and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.