Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

I think should be a counter for the accepted and denied forum reports

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThorKingOfAsgard, Dec 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    I think it will be an excellent idea to add something to the forum reports. The forum reports need a counter for how many accepted reports and denied reports you have. This will help players with knowing how many reports are accepted and denied. This also help players by calculating the number of accepted and denied reports. Especially for players who are trying to meet the requirements for applying for staff. I will appreciate it if they added a forum reports accepted and denied reports counter. I hope you guys think this is an excellent idea as well. Have a good day or night!

Immortalgamer1985 likes this.
  2. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Hellonya!

I don't think there is currently a counter for reports accepted, but there is a sorter for that kind of thing. Just scroll down to the bottom of your reports and click on the "Thread Display Options".
    [​IMG]
    Then, you'd want to click on the prefixes option and click on "Accepted" or "Denied". That'll sort them out for you!

There is another way to count your reports that I personally use. I see how many pages of reports I have, then multiply it by 20 since there are 20 reports per page. Then I just subtract any denied reports I have. Hope this helped a little!

Sayonaranya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.